Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Portraits...

well... i think my creative juice has run out on the characters... so i turn to portraits again.. mainly i want to pick up on using my rapidograph pens...
I decided i should draw portraits of musicians.. since i am quite obsessed with The Bravery's music and their hotness haha... i went online and drew them with blue pencils and inked them with rapidograph...


This is Sam Endicott.. the lead singer and yeah he gave me a hug a year ago at the Big Day out Festival.. and next is..

John Conway.. the keyboardist... i admire his style and the cool electronic sounds he creates...

I need to draw the next three band members but i think i'm having a hard time on some of their faces.. and i've been thinking of turning them into the character style that i use.. hmm.. need to let that creativity sink in...

No comments: